Wednesday, December 30, 2015

because sequins is everything.

Back when I was wardrobe styling full time, I had a bad habit of pulling all things that glitter & sparkle for my clients regardless of the occasion! (haha).  I just attended a holiday party & wore a gold sequins dress that I've been in love with for so long, with my black faux fur vest & black minimal heels by Calvin Klein.  Of course red lips (MAC-Ruby Woo), lashes for days & a fierce cat eye.  Came across some pretty images for some NYE inspo.  I won't be going out this year for NYE- we will be staying in with our little one, but I will be making up for it over the weekend with a romantic night out with my husband (can't wait).  I hope that everyone has a very safe & fabulous New Year!  HELLO 2016!!!


sparkle. shine. champagne.












(all images via pinterest)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!























1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete