Thursday, December 24, 2015

baby all I want for Christmas..

EEEEEKKKK!!..  Christmas is on Friday, I can't even believe it.. so I thought I would share my Christmas wish list.. wishing all of you fashion lovers a very Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday season!!!




fashion bits..

Completely obsessed with the Chloe "Drew" handbag -but with gold hardware- FLAWLESS.

Hello Drew.. #chloe



These purple Hunters rain boots are everything.. then I can be a twin with my daughter, she has the raspberry colored Hunters boots-- NEED!!

I have been all about a good ankle boot this season but I could use a new pair of over the knee boots- love this look with the plaid scarf- ps. I got an amazing, oversized plaid scarf (early Christmas gift from one of my best friends)- in love.

why can't these be found anywhere?? I spotted these online while I was at work and they have not left my mind.. ugh.. #eastcoastgirl #allday


So I'm blind as a bat.. once I get my eyes checked in the new year, I will need new frames.. why not CHANEL!? These are fabulous..


random items I want..

Need a new mouse pad.. ASAP.  This polka dot one is adorable, would fit right in with my desk décor

I've kept so many wine bottles so that I can recycle them into candles.. now all I need is a wine bottle cutter.. please.  Genius!


Because I am still very old fashioned and must write everything down on paper.. my 2015 planner was super chic, hard back- all gold by sugar paper los angeles. 


make up/ beauty bits..

as if I need anymore fall/winter nail polish colors.. the color of Merlot (ha) ..gorgeous!





Kylie Jenner Lip Kit-- I'm obsessed with these because I am not one to do nude shades but these 3 nude colors in Dolce K, Candy K, and True Brown K look like they would be amazing on any skin tone.. they seem to be SOLD OUT everywhere *sigh 

COCO CHANEL Mademoiselle is my absolute favorite scent.. love love love.

I've already received so many Starbucks gift cards.. received one yesterday from my boss and I'm waiting on 2 more from my sister.. you all know me too well- NEED MY COFFEE!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
xo.





No comments:

Post a Comment