Monday, October 27, 2014

MOCCASINS-FRESHLY PICKED.

I've been obsessing over moccasins lately and I'm going to dive in and buy my sweet K a few pairs for the cooler season..the weather has been amazing and it will only get cooler as Thanksgiving is right around the corner.  She will be able to wear these in the warmer months too..ugh, stinkin' CUTE!!! ..I feel like I need a few pairs in my size too HA!.. LOVE.

I came across this website Freshly Picked (I know I'm late) and fell in love with so many pairs of moccs.. I'm thinking that my baby girl needs the polka dot pair, nude, rose gold, and the pink/lavender pair... all of them really!!! UGH.  I obviously won't get them all at once because they are a bit pricey (K outgrows everything in 2 days haha), but I do see the pairs below in her future..



HEIRLOOM. $60

ROSE GOLD. $60

SALT WATER TAFFY. $60

BIRCH. $60


















No comments:

Post a Comment