Friday, October 17, 2014

business chic as usual- OLIVIA POPE.

Hey guys!  I know its been awhile but I'm back.. I've been keeping busy this month, started my masters program and getting used to the late nights of coffee and studying!  Keep me in your prayers.. I have a year 1/2 to go.. whoooo!

Now back to FASHION.  I've been obsessed with Kerry Washington for years and I know I've blogged about her several times but I came across a video from one of my favorite style/beauty bloggers/Youtubers, Shirley Eniang from Shirley's Wardrobe and it inspired me to post some of my favorite Olivia Pope style moments.  Business chic as usual for Olivia.. all work and no play.....well..a little play right!??  I need to catch up on Scandal..I've been SO busy. 

ps.. if I have another girl one day, her name will be definitely be Olivia.. not because of the show, but because my husband and I have always loved the name Olivia, and it would go perfect with her last name.. Olivia Orido.. love the sound of that!

 
 
 
what you need ladies..
 
Over-sized cape by Donna Karan
 
Killer pair of tailored slacks & a neural over-sized coat..
 
 
Olivia Pope is known for a good wrap sweater..
 


Structured handbags are a must!
by Alexander McQueen 'The Heroine leather tote'






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment