Wednesday, June 25, 2014

JULEP Plié Wand.

Anyone that knows me knows that I am a nail polish hoarder and that I live for a good mani/pedi.  As much as I love going to my favorite nail salon down the street, these days I find myself doing my own manicures in the comfort of my own home.  I am pretty busy in my daily life being a full time mom, juggling appointments, play dates and occasional styling jobs, that I rarely have the time to get a manicure done at the salon.  Soooo.. you can only imagine how excited I was to team up with Julep in spreading the word about this fabulous new product launching TODAY!  The Julep Plié Wand is here to make your life a little less messy and more fun when giving yourself an #athomemani ..I love it!!








This wand is designed to give you better control and accuracy when polishing your nails.  In my opinion, best invention ever.. think about it, how frustrating is it when you have a perfect right hand but your left hand looks like your 15 month old did it!?  The wand has an extended handle that is weighted to provide balance and control while applying your Julep nail polish.  It also bends, making it super easy to polish with your left hand.. finally!!!  The wand gives stability when giving yourself a manicure, making it less messy and more enjoyable to paint your nails.  To all the beauty mavens out there that already own Julep's gorgeous nail colors.. not to worry, all new Plié caps and brushes will fit on all of your existing Julep nail color bottles!  You can use this wand with any of the colors that you already own.  Now that it is officially #summertime head over to Julep's website to check out their new summer colors.  My summer faves are "Amy Boho Glam" and "Denver It Girl".  I am all about my bright hues this summer.. so pretty, so fun, so good!!

I believe that the Julep Plié Wand will have many other brands wanting to follow in their footsteps, making it a fun process for their customers to paint their nails.. and have a glass of wine on the side of course! 


 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment