Monday, April 28, 2014

April showers.

Hello all!! I cannot believe 6 months have gone by without a blog post!  I have been soooo busy already in the year 2014.  Last week I ran into a stylist that I used to work with while we were both shopping at BCBG Max Azria, and she asked me about blogging and I was sad to say that I have not blogged in SO long!! Being a stay at home mom full time has really taken up all of my time, but I need to set aside some time for fashion!!!

There are so many trends right now that I am absolutely loving.. I never thought I would fall in the with "the crop" but I'm all about it with high waisted ANYTHING! Shorts, long maxi skirts etc. I'm also loving the fact that the gladiator sandal is back..I literally pulled out a pair that I've had for a few years that were still in fabulous condition!  Jumpers are always a must.  For us mommies, they are super chic, comfortable and easy to wear.  I don't have to put much thought into my outfit if I'm wearing a romper or jumper..those have been my "go to" these days!

As far as beauty goes, I'm all about a bold lip for spring.  Pink, coral, even a purple hue..just so gorgeous and fresh for spring time.  Fun, messy up dos are perfect for this season and I have truly perfected my braided up do which I love.  Top knots I wear daily and if I'm going out with my husband or girlfriends, I love my hair down and wavy..which seems to be hot on the runway as always.

So I will be 29 on Weds and I've never felt better!  I've been eating healthy and keeping up with my fitness and I must say, for having my baby last year, my body is getting back to where I want it to be and it's such an amazing feeling.  I was sure to grab some new pieces for myself for spring and of course for my baby girl Khloé as well! I absolutely love this season! Xo.


    Crop.

    All black jumper.

    Models w/bold lip.

    Gorgeous pink lip.

    Braids for days.

    Messy top knot.

    Beautiful waves on Jessica White.

    Gladiator love w/a fun pedi.
















No comments:

Post a Comment