Monday, January 7, 2013

Scandal Style.

First of all fashion readers, let me say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope everyone truly enjoyed the holiday season with family and friends. Christmastime has always been my favorite time of year and I had such a great time with my husband and our family/friends. Very excited for the year 2013!!!

I finally got myself caught up on Scandal and I can now say that I am obsessed with this show. I have always been a big fan of Kerry Washington and her acting.. not to mention she has impeccable style sense so I wanted to tune into this show to see what all the hype was about! She plays such a powerful role on Scandal so obviously her outfit choices must go hand in hand with that role. I would say very business chic.. sexy, yet strong and sophisticated.. Suits, Prada accessories and Jimmy Choo pumps are some of her staple "go tos." I came across this new video by Bluefly Closet Confessions (I've posted SO many of their videos in the past) and thought this would be perfect to post before this Thursdays new episode of Scandal for the new year.





I have always felt strongly that Kerry Washington has amazing red carpet style.. not to mention shes drop dead gorgeous with a killer figure :) ... girl crush much??  Can't wait till this Thurs! whooo! :)







1 comment:

  1. If you are the fan of fashion leather bags, you will absolutely love latest fashion style leather tote bags with best quality genuien leather material and those designer tote bags are located in http://leather-tote-bags.webs.com.

    ReplyDelete