Sunday, December 11, 2011

XOXO ..

I can NEVER catch Gossip Girl on the week days due to my ridiculously busy schedule.. but I always make sure to catch it online and the episodes have been so dramatic lately, I'm HOOKED.  Yes... I am that girl that has all the episodes on DVD and please, don't ask me how I would feel if this show were to ever end, judge me. I'm ok with that! ..... perfect evening: Gossip Girl, red wine, some candles lit and my blanket.  Being honest. 

I would also like to take a moment to send prayers to former Gossip Girl Wardrobe Stylist, Lauren Scruggs, Texas native that was involved in a horrific plane accident a week ago.  The Model/Stylist/Fashion editor is based in Dallas, TX and was involved in a devastating plane accident that has left her in ICU..our prayers are with you!!!  A speedy recovery to you, God's blessings to Lauren, her family and friends.

Some of my fave snap shots below of the upper east side besties S & B ..

Serena & Blair shopping in Paris .. a little CHANEL never hurt anyone ..













No comments:

Post a Comment