Tuesday, December 20, 2011

“a women who doesn't wear perfume has no future ..”

Last week my sister and I were reminiscing over the many adventures/trips we took while we were living in Germany.. Paris, Milan, Rome, Belgium, Spain, Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Switzerland etc etc etc .. we have been everywhere and back .. and trust, we have some sort of crazy story for each and every place, such fun times.. I can definitely say that my love for fashion jump started from living in Europe and being blessed enough to be able to travel all over the world.  So now I'm just lounging around, day dreaming before heading off to work.. these photos are so chic, I love them ..



paris.
milan.
paris.
london.
paris.
paris.
naomi in paris.


various photos via elle tumblr, pinterest, street style, style revue, thischicksgotstyle.















No comments:

Post a Comment