Wednesday, December 28, 2011

3 day countdown- NYE

Alexander McQueen platform pumps



I hope everyone had an amazing holiday with their families and friends!  I've been crazy busy while I have been back home so I knew that I wouldn't be able to post until after Christmas  .. now New Years Eve is right around the corner and I already have a festive, gold sparkler in mind that I have not worn but I will be hitting the shops with my mom today to see if there is anything else that catches my attention.  Here are a few fun dresses that I came across this morning on Victoria's Secret.  BTW they are having their bra sale and I'm so there.  Anyway ..cute dresses, for a fun night out NYE celebrations. love it. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012! A fun, fabulous && safe night to you all .. word of advice ..for the New Year, keep your fashion foot forward,  be you, a unique individual.. hand on hip, and confidence like no other!  x stina










                                                                                         


































No comments:

Post a Comment