Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty.

"Through cutting, I try to draw attention to our unrelenting desire for perfection.  The body parts that I focus on change depending on the inspirations and references for the collection and what silhouettes they demand."  -Alexander McQueen.



Really excited that I came across this video..  I was fortunate enough to be able to view Alexander McQueen's private Savage Beauty collection, this year back in May at the Metropolitan Museum of Art located in NYC.  Words cannot explain how inspired I was when I walked through those doors.. I had chills..this man was a pure genius, an artist..such extraordinary talent, it was actually bone chilling.  RIP to one of the most talented designers known..

Here with Natasha ready to view Savage Beauty collection..

No comments:

Post a Comment