Wednesday, October 19, 2011

BALENCIAGA S/S 2012




photos by Kate Barry


another amazing photo by Kate Barry model Charlotte Gainsbourg in Balenciaga ..


Up very early and was so inspired by the 'backstage' photos that I came across on Balenciaga's fan page on FB. These pieces for spring/summer are absolutely GORGEOUS.. the colors and textures shown completely take my breath away.. #dyinforthehotshorts  Also- yesterday, I enjoyed a private event held at Saks Fifth Ave for the GUCCI preview/breakfast.  What better way to begin my morning than with berry parfait, freshly, baked pastries, mimosas and high end FASHION??  .. Blown away by the handbags/shoes/clothing that I saw at the viewing ..very chic ..loved it.  Today is a chill day for me, not much going on.. I have some assignments to complete #mastersprogram  Fab week to you all, Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment