Friday, October 21, 2011

ASOS.

YO.. TGIFFF!! .. Alright, so I've been shopping online at ASOS for as long as I can remember..It's a UK e-tailer that carries many designer, as well as super affordable brands. This morning I was reading IN STYLE magazine (Gwen Stefani gracing the cover for Nov issue) and came across the "Best of the Web" article..  ASOS was featured as one of their favorite online shopping sites!  I believe it.. never fails, I always find something, even if I'm just browsing around on their site to keep myself entertained.. Here are some of my favorites for this season ..



Oasis Dress
Bandeau Leopard Jumpsuit
Midi Dress/Applique Mesh
Warehouse Mix Fur Coat
Dune Rip Zip Knee High Boot
Slot Through Portfolio Clutch
Whistles Ella Box Bag
Blanket Cardigan In Aztec Pattern
Staple Fluffy Knitted Cape
Tom Ford sunnies
Round Dial Boyfriend Watch
 PU Spot Swing Tank
TARA Zip Platform Boots
Kookai Leather Bomber




photos via ASOS






No comments:

Post a Comment