Thursday, September 22, 2011

LUST LIST.

Browsing through my new issue of ELLE that came through the mail for October.. I call the items below my LUST LIST of affordable fashions.. things that I clearly want, but do NOT need, but will probably end up getting anyway ..(smile)  I WANT, I WANT, I WANT ..

Getting ready for a shoot next week with a Stylist from LA .. she has been in Austin for a few years now and I will be working with her on some upcoming shoots for the fall.  Edith Henry's style visions are amazing and I'm thrilled to be working with her soon. Then I will be preparing for another video shoot for 'Type F' Tyra Banks site (fashion+beauty) with my boss in early Oct.  Staying very busy.. fashion waits for NO ONE!








Michael KORS



Brim Hat Free People




Newbie Bakers





STUDIO.

This outfit would be perfect for a business meeting .. hmm ..adore it.  ZARA never fails..



Midnight Express - SEPHORA




















No comments:

Post a Comment