Monday, September 26, 2011

BRIDAL EXTRAVAGANZA 2011







my favorite- White Collection by Vera Wang ..gorgeous


















Had an amazing time at the Bridal Extravaganza yesterday with my fiance and 2 of my bridesmaids.  The extravaganza was held at the Henry B Gonzales Center downtown and lasted till 5pm.  There was so much to look at..so I was ready to take it all in.. we tried tons of food, cakes, desserts and drinks..talked to numerous vendors -photographers, make up artists, limo services ect.  We attended their fashion show for David's Bridal/ bridal gowns and men's wear.  I fell in love with the first bridal gown that came down the runway, WHITE Collection by Vera Wang.  The organza tulle fabric is so whimsical and fairytale like..really romantic and beautiful which is the theme we are going for.  The bridal expo gave me plenty of great ideas.. planning mode in full force!

























No comments:

Post a Comment