Monday, August 15, 2011

Type F shoot

Below are a few of my favorite statement neclaces used for the Type F shoot by Marianne Homsy.  She is a good friend to my boss Nat and her pieces are absolutley amazing and so feminine.  Check out her website at www.mariannehomsy.com





"When in doubt, shoe it out"!  Can't wait till fall hits...my faves are the 1st pair of Jeffrey Campbell booties..ridiculous chic, adore them.




Random pics throughout the shoot..my boss Nat and I styling our models and getting them picture perfect with hair + make up for Tyra's website.

 Mary Rae worked her magic..
She uses mostly Bobby Brown for a fresh faced, natural glow..
dress/ Free People
hat/ Free People
necklace/ Marianne Homsy


this was the southwest look..loved her vintage booties
outfit/ Free People


model #2 Kara..a fresh faced model, so pretty..



What am I wearing? 
romper/ BCBG 
oversized cardigan/ Splendid
peeptoe sandals/ H&M
cuff/ 4ever21



One of my favorite looks..
dress/ Alexander Wang
shoes/ GUCCI

my boss Nat, onset with Kara..love her peep toe Tahari booties, obsessed.

                         Kara's sequin LBD is from a boutique here in Austin on w 6th called Julian                   Gold..they are known for carrying young, contemporary collections such as Diane von Furstenberg, Theory and Tory Burch just to name a few.

There were 10 looks and I will not be posting them all..tons to do today, but our videos should be appearing in a couple of weeks via www.typef.com by Tyra Banks and will be available for viewing.  I will also post them on stinachic.  A fabulous week to you all...stay cool.

ciao! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment