Thursday, August 4, 2011

STYLEMINT.


If you live and breathe in t-shirts like me, then you will absolutely love the concept of Mary-Kate and Ashley's new line of t-shirts called STYLEMINT.  I went to their website and was given a style profile based on my own individual style .  I was pleasantly surprised...pretty legit to what I would describe as my own personal sense of style...

I am innovative, risk-taker, experimental, visionary, modern, bold, edgy and hip.  I am sophisticated, feminine, polished and understated.  I am elegant, daring and instinctive.  I am AUTHENTIC UNIQUE.. 

If your a t-shirt kinda girl head to www.stylemint.com and create a profile to find out your t-shirt style and to begin purchasing affordable, trendy tees.  All tees are 29.99!  Love it.  Thumbs up to Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.










photo: MTV style





No comments:

Post a Comment