Thursday, August 11, 2011

sequins + stripes




I may be late, but I don't watch many music videos...I do love this video simply because of the sequin LBD and the black and white, strong shouldered blazer that Kelly is wearing..dying! I also ADORE her House of Harlow ring...I spotted it right away..she is gorgeous, so I do take it as a compliment when people tell me all the time that I look just like her..thanks people! (wink) I will be posting some pics soon from the 'Type F' video shoot from yesterday. Things went very smoothly, made it home pretty late but that's what it is in the fashion world..when you get a moment, check out the website by Tyra Banks at www.typef.com my boss Nat and I were the stylists on set.  Our style videos featuring my boss should be aired online in a couple of weeks.  I will post it once it's available for viewing.  Fabulous week to you all!







Tory Burch
S/N: more affordable version of Kelly Rowland's blazer 



photos of Kelly+Nelly via Srose.com




House of Harlow 1960










































No comments:

Post a Comment