Monday, August 8, 2011

die for DVF.

Elsie dress

Golda dress

 Lorah dress

 Risi top

Masons trois scarf

Lytton metallic leather clutch

Davis shoe


Diane von Furstenberg has been one of my favorite designers for years.  I first learned of DVF when I was working at Neiman Marcus the summer of 2006.  When I bought my very first wrap dress, I thought I was the coolest chick in town.  I adore her fashion sense..she knows what a woman wants and she knows what flatters a woman's body.  Her clothes are super fun with a relaxed fit.  If I want to go shop or grab a drink with a friend, her classic wrap dress with sandals or wedges are a perfect "go to" outfit that doesn't involve much fuss.  Sophistication at it's finest.  DVF, loves it.

Photos via DVF.COM 


"Attitude is EVERYTHING".
-Diane von Furstenberg







1 comment:

  1. this collection of design are super and very nice post. new design are very good. all dresses are pretty good..and all the best for your future designs..

    ReplyDelete