Friday, August 19, 2011

8 Key Pieces: FALL.

After reading the new issue of InStyle Makeover with Rachel Bilson gracing the cover, I found it necessary to post the 8 key pieces for fall..I love it..capes, bright pants, loafer heels, printed maxis, smart pantsuits, boxy bags, color block tops and last but not least leather skirts(my favorite)...now if only the weather would get cooler..so anxious for fall fashion.  TGIF + ready for a fun filled weekend! Ciao x


Capes:

Military Cape- Topshop

Kim K in NYC
photo via celebbuzz

 


Bright Pants:

Polyester pants- H&M
 photo via thischicksgotstyle

Hayden Panettiere in NYC
photo via JustJared


Loafer Heels:


Aldo- Urquiza

Cheryl Cole


Printed Maxis:

top model Eva
photo via Fashion Bomb daily

s/n: Since I love throwing a leather jacket over everything in life, I would pair a maxi print with a leather jacket for an edgier look at night.  There are no rules!



Smart Pant Suits:

Halle Berry..um. look at her leopard handbag ..!?

 

Boxy bags:

I have this handbag from Zara  "Party Box" and I absolutely love it..practical for casual wear during the day but fancy enough for a night out in the city.
photo via Zara

Lauren Conrad w/ boxy CHANEL chain bag



Colorblock Tops:

Solonge wearing color block top w/ leopard heels





Leather Skirts:

photo via MTVStyle

Ashley Olsen









1 comment:

  1. this collection of post are super and very nice post. all collections are pretty good.i will inform about your post to my friends too..and all the best for your future designs..

    ReplyDelete