Sunday, July 31, 2011

HATS + then sum

I love hats, obsess over them, live in them..floppy hats, cowboy hats, fedoras, and fancy breakfast at Tiffany's hats...I LOVE them all..whether I'm lounging about with friends by the pool sipping on sangria or going to brunch with my mom and sister, hats are my go to piece that I accessorize with ANY outfit..have fun with it, after all...isn't that what fashion is all about??!

Prada @ fashionification

fedora summer hat

so pretty!

Missoni @ fashionification


snap shot:

taken on my BlackBerry..out to eat w/ my little sis  7.29.11

hat/Forever21
romper/ Arden B
cardi/Halogen
'Kristina' necklace

Hats are available anywhere from affordable stores such as ZARA to high end department stores like Neimans or Saks..I love them for my bad hair days, or when I'm just feeling lazy and I don't care about fixing my hair..affordable, practical and stylish. Love it.

snap shot:

old photo taken back in 2008 (excuse the quality of the photo)

hat/ Bebe
bikini/ Banana Republic
sunnies/ Christian Dior aviators









No comments:

Post a Comment