Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fall Preview Favorites

Men's wear influences, thick, gold hardware, geometric patterns and deep indigo hues are what caught my eye in the new August BAZAAR issue!  I love the men's wear inspiration with a feminine spin on it..very chic and fun..think oversized boyfriend blazer for fall...the geometric patterns looked so futuristic and daring, not to mention everyone who knows me, knows how I feel about gold hardware....on EVERYTHING!  Check out some photos below on whats expected to be HOTT this fall..I'm all about it.  Hope everyone is having a nice, relaxing Sunday.  Ready for the week ahead of me..and looking forward to meeting up w/ the ladies at a new spot called The Park on thursday.  I need to go check out their happy hour menu..PRONTO.  I hate not knowing what to order and having the waiter/waitress waiting on me....whack.org.  Anyway- back to FASHION.  If you want to check out the fall preview, pick up the issue of BAZAAR w/ Anne Hathaway gracing the cover.

Ciao fashion lovas,

x stina.





Guess by Marciano belt; Michael Kors Fall 11 RTW; Brian Atwood pumps fall 11

No comments:

Post a Comment