Friday, July 1, 2011

ELLE DECOR: Derek Lam's 12 Must- Haves

First of all, I ADORE Derek Lam..after all, he is the man that taught me to never match my shoes with my handbags..and if you don't know who he is, you may want to google him!  Also, I'm obsessed with ELLE DECOR magazine..so I knew this was "blog worthy" (as a friend of mine would say) information when I came across this article.  For a while, I wanted to do interior decorating as a hobby until fashion took complete control over my life..the good thing is, I never miss the opportunity to help a friend in need when it comes to decorating their new place with fresh, modern ideas for a chic pad.  I love to paint, but I love decorate even more..to me, it feels like I'm still styling..but I'm styling my place instead of a person/client.  Get the creative juices flowing!





Derek Lam's 12 Must- Haves  ELLE DECOR

1 1930s house in Milan


2 Baccarat's Dionysos Decanter


3 Buccellati flatware


4 TOD's Loafers


5 Rhodia Notebooks


6 Gump's in San Francisco


7 Modern day loft


8 Pink Sheets by Thomas O'Brien
9 Martha Stewart Soap
10 Dining Table by Henrybuilt
11 Ninety- Degree Angles
12 Geneva Sound System

all photos via ELLE DECOR


A fabulous weekend to my fashion followers.
x stina.


No comments:

Post a Comment