Thursday, June 30, 2011

Trends. Handbags s/s 2011


Chloe




Hermes    




Moschino




Mulberry
Viktor & Rolf




Versace


Louis Vuitton




Marc Jacobs




Oscar de la Renta


Which is your fave??  I had to save the best for last...in my opinion, I absolutely ADORE the Oscar de la Renta clutch..my favorite!!  I must say that I love luxury, this is no surprise..and this clutch screams glamour with the added embellishments, feathers (which I obsess over) and feminine details..a winner!  For me, I would use this clutch for a laid back, daytime look or a night out on the town w/ my fiance..Loves it.  LOVE handbags/clutches ....but not as much as shoes =)

Ciao!




1 comment:

  1. I love the Marc one and the Oscar one is pretty awesome too.

    http://fossyfancypants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete