Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SUMMER SHINE

bright colors.sundresses.margaritas.dance.

lace top/ American Apparel
high-waisted shorts/ BCBG Max Azria
blazer/ Arden b
chain handbag/ ZARA
flats/ Steve Madden
sunnies/ Ray bans
cuff/ 4ever21
ring/ Mark.


These photos were taken last month while I was in NY at central park.  This is probably one of my favorite outfits simply because of the bright orange shorts that I fell in love w/ when I walked through the doors of BCBG..bright colors make me happy even though I rarely wear them except for when spring/summer hits...BTW..today is the FIRST day of summer, so I feel its very necessary to enjoy the bright colors + patio style happy hrs w/ your girlfriends...

Similar items you may love..



high-waisted shorts ACNE




boyfriend blazer Vanessa Bruno


nude flats Steve Madden (these are my exact flats!)




aviator sunnies Marc Jacobs


Keeping myself busy with a couple of projects I have coming up..more posts coming soon, fabulous week to you all!  Stay cool,

stina.








No comments:

Post a Comment