Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Chicago to Grand Rapids 6/8-6/14

  

YES..my honey + I are ENGAGED! Very happy & excited for our future together..!!
This photo was taken on 6.11.11 at the Public Museum of Grand Rapids at our friend's wedding.  CONGRATS to the beautiful couple..Mike + Brionn Green..wish you two the BEST in your marriage..have an amazing time on your honeymoon..to 'Breezy'...it has been SO great getting to know you in Austin..I'm very blessed to have such an amazing friend in the city, you are a beautiful person inside and out..I wish you and Mike many blessings + love with your new lives together..CHEERS.

"To the end of one chapter..and to the beginning of another"..


dress/ Estillo boutique
belt/ BCBG Max Azria
snake skin pumps/ MISS ME
engagement ring/ KAY Jewelers 
Kristina necklace/ mynamenecklace
There are TONS more photos but now I'm so tired of uploading..got errands to run. Great week to everyone!

stina. x


No comments:

Post a Comment