Thursday, May 5, 2011

fabulous footwear.

Intense shoe overload!!...went shoe shopping w/ my boyfriend yesterday evening and noticed so many amazing, new shoe trends that are to die for this season..loving the bold colors, nudes and floral prints the most..I ADORE shoes...my favorite pair are probably my strappy, Marc Jacobs with the chunky, wooden heel..which pair are your faves??..

I made a mental note of the shoes that really caught my attention yesterday while out w/ my boyfriend..different then what I have seen lately..



Floral wedges/Chinese Laundry- DSW

Scarf tie sandals/Diane von Furstenberg- Nordstrom


Wooden wedges/ BCBG Max Azria


I tried all 3 of them on, but the Chinese Laundry wedges were my fave, so pretty and feminine..I'll probably go back and get them later today..after all, we were shopping for my boyfriend, not me for once :)




oldie but goodie photo/2010
shoes/Jessica Simpson platform peep toes- 2nd favorite pair

No comments:

Post a Comment