Saturday, April 23, 2011

Birthday Journal Part I -DALLAS.TX

mimosas before we hit the road..
lunch time at NAAN Sushi- uptown Dallas
dress/ Catherine Malandrino
handbag/ Louis Vuitton
wedges/ ALDO
twin behavior..
sheer top/ 4ever21
bandeau bra/ American Apparel
skirt/ Alice+Olivia
shoes/ Michael KORS
clutch/ Express
nail polish/ 'Don't Mess with OPI' -TX edition.
a birthday toast from her best friend..priceless moment..
best friends forever..
dinner time w/ the ladies at Social 121
sunday brunch w/ my ladies at Ziziki's..SO yummy..

I apologize for the quality of some of the pictures..but I do believe we were too busy having a blast, that we did not realize some of the settings were a little off..none the less, I had such a fabulous time w/ my girlfriends..and I do want to say thank you again to my ladies for making my 'early' birthday celebration VERY special in Dallas.  Of course, leave it to me, I do have a nic-name for each and everyone of them..To Nikki C, Jen Bunny, 'Twin', Tiffy & Breezy..love you ALL, thank you so much for all that you did for me..very much appreciated.  Cheers to taking over Dallas by storm..and looking quite fashionable & fabulous while doing it..

kisses.



 




1 comment:

  1. Lovely group of ladies! I'm eyeing that leopard clutch on the table...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete