Wednesday, March 2, 2011

SPRING: hot shorts.

With spring just around the corner...I have hot shorts on my mind!  I had to see if I could pull them off when I was shopping at American Apparel the other day on s. Congress.  Went into the dressing room and FELL IN LOVE....so pumped about these type of shorts that I had to sit down and blog about it!!  I love the cut and the way they make my legs look...amazing fit.  Ready for the warm weather to stay a while....excited for the opportunity to wear LESS clothing (LOL), enjoy the nice temperatures && margaritas while lounging around on patio seating at my favorite spots in Austin like Glorias..man I miss that place.  Fun stuff.  Excited for my trips that will be coming up in a few months...ready to have a blast......can't even wait :)  Super cute --picture below of my hot shorts from American Apparel -black and high waisted..my 2 favorite things.  To my surprise, they are extra comfortable too :)

its March time fashion lovas.

ciao,

always about fashion-

stina.




'tap' high waisted shorts- American Apparel


denim high waisted hot shorts- Top Shop




just for fun...runway/celeb status.

rihanna

christina milian




LOVES it.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment