Saturday, March 26, 2011

INTERMIX--picks for SPRING

Intermix is my absolute favorite spot to shop at, so I found it more than necessary to go through their spring items and pick my FAVORITES for the new season..Can't wait to finally have a break coming up in a few weeks, will definitely make a quick stop by Intermix at the Dallas location...April is right around the corner and that makes me excited, it's my favorite month clearly because my birthday is in April & so is my boyfriend's birthday :) AND our 3yr anniversary is on the 26th...fun events coming up, so I'm thrilled!  anyway, LOVING the warm weather and the new fashions that come along with it..fabulous.

rag & bone straw hat


Paige Novick bracelet


Brian Atwood leopard peep toes





Yigal Azrouel light weight scarf


Joie lace up sandals


Chloe sunnies


KORS Michael Kors





Rebecca Minkoff chain handbag



A glance at the Intermix Spring look book





photos via Intermixonline.com

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! glad i found this blog!


    check out mine? I'm a photographer!

    www.electricbrandon.com

    If you want, follow it and I'll do the same.

    ReplyDelete