Sunday, February 6, 2011

TOP SHOP- playin' FAVES

So back to New York in 3 months and I can't help but to think that I'll be walking through the doors of Top Shop...ohhhh how I've missed you so....(Carrie voice)!....anyway, since I'll be in the heart of Manhattan with my girlfriends, it is defiantly necessary that we hit up one of my favorite shops in NY-  (Top Shop) along with some other boutiques/ vintage shopping of course....ect. ect.  I have lots in mind.   I went to Top Shop's online store and quickly browsed around for unique but simple, chic looking pieces that I am looking forward to purchasing once I'm in the city....this is what I came up with...just playing favorites with a few pieces that caught my attention and target my own personal sense of style and taste...





chiffon leather front tee






belted play suit/romper







hooded bomber jacket







silk shirt dress

high waisted hot pants






skinnies- Baxter jeans







trench coat







sleeveless tunic




multi buckle platform sandals
red chiffon sandals





ankle strap heels/sandals



I guess you can say that I'm pretty ready to get out of Austin for a while...I love the city in which I live BUT a little getaway to another amazing city is a plus in my eyes....I hate to admit that I wouldn't mind living in Manhattan someday with an established styling career doing freelance on my own with set clients based in NY and LA...living near my family.  Thankfully, I have my styling job here in Austin as a stepping stone to where I want to be...I'm learning sooo much from the stylist that I work with.  Funny thing is I used to see myself living in LA on the west coast, but slowly I find myself missing the east coast grind in combination with that tough, unique sense of street style with a touch of chic and sophistication...it's just not something I've ever seen in LA...on another note, to switch gears, my boyfriend will be traveling to Maryland this month (back to my old stomping ground) and I have to admit that I am a little jealous that I won't be able to travel with him this time...the upside is that I will be having a blast w/ some of my best girls in NY come May time, so I'm not toooo butt hurt about it (lol) yeeeaaaahhhh, very excited...it's been a while Manhattan...it's been a while!  ;) 

Next week will be ridiculously busy so I won't be able to post as much...hopefully I can squeeze in at least one or two posts...eeeeek, I know....!  Bare with me stylistas/os!  A fabulous week to you all.  =)

-stina.




No comments:

Post a Comment