Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Le Peep w/ the besssstie


Excited that I got to see one of my best friends this past weekend...we ended up going to a cute little spot for brunch (lunch in our case) called Le Peep.  Catching up with Sarah is always one of my favorite things to do...if anyone can keep me in a good mood...it will always be "Bilson" !  I named her Bilson years ago because she looks identical to the super hottt Rachel Bilson from the OC.  It is actually kind of scary.  We have know each other since we were dorky little teens- 13yrs old...and we have SUCH a strong bond that only very close friends have.  I'm grateful for her!  Pretty much if you mess with Bilson...you are messing with me...not good by the way!  ;)

I hate that I have been neglecting my blog..I need to keep up with my posts but I've just been ridiculously busy...

hazelnut cafe- amazingness
on the menu:  sliders w. fries/ California Turkey w/ fries- DELISH!
top/ GUESS by Marciano
blazer/ arden b
sunnies/ Raybans




SO RIGHT NOW IN AUSTIN ITS ABOUT 32DEGS, COLD FRONT HIT LAST NIGHT...AND BELIEVE ME I HEARD THE WIND OUTSIDE, SOUNDED LIKE I WAS BACK IN CHICAGO!  #WAAAAA !...STAY WARM, BUNDLE UP & KEEP IT FASHION FORWARD ! 

XO

-STINA

No comments:

Post a Comment