Saturday, February 12, 2011

HOUSE OF HARLOW IT GIRL.

It's almost crazy to think that this is the same girl that stood next to glamazon Paris Hilton back when the 'Simple Life' first aired....Nicole Richie has morphed into this fashion phenomenon with indescribable chicness and trendy style that she has made into her own.  Of course we can give thanks to Richie's once upon a time stylist, Rachel Zoe, for the extra push in the right direction when it comes to amazing style!  When I think of a celeb that has it all, Nicole Richie comes to mind.  She has been one of my favorite celebs since I can remember.  She has amazing fashion sense, the most adorable little kids, a super hot husband and what is growing to be a mega fashion empire created for us by her.  LOVE it!  Did I mention that I think her fashion sense is FABULOUS!!!?  I also LOVE how she is OBSESSED with sunglasses like me...when she said she had about 200 pairs that made me feel a bit better about my collection of designer/vintage sunnies.  Can't live without them in sunny Texas shine.  Question....I mean really.....how many "motorcycle" Balenciaga handbags does this girl own???!  Love, love LOVE Richie.



video:  gilt.com





Some  favorites from House of Harlow 1960...I own some of her jewelry and I've noticed that those are the pieces that I get the most compliments on...Her line is defiantly unique and trendy with a touch of glamour.  So pretty.


stina's picks:




House of Harlow 1960:  Feather Cabochon Locket necklace/Coin earrings/Smoky Crescent cuff/Sunburst stations pave necklace/Wrap ring black+white/Sun cocktail ring

jewelry photos: shopthetrendboutique.com

2 comments:

  1. Love her designs!!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Nicole Richie's style too! It's so casual and chic! Great blog btw! Come stop by mine!

    -Christine
    http://trendenvy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete