Monday, January 10, 2011

Spring Stylin' : MAXI skirts

photo: Stacey Jean


The return of the maxi skirt.  Genius.  I love the idea of throwing on a long, flowy skirt with a loose fitted tank or tshirt and leather jacket...hair in a bun, sandals on feet & jetting out the door for a spring day full of sunshine and shopping.  Perfect.  Of course I have to throw on a leather jacket over everything (lol) but for me that would be the perfect ensemble.  I came across this clip on one of my fave websites, Popsugar & had to share it with you fashion bunnies (as my icon, Victoria Beckham would say)!  Hope you all enjoy...I will try to post one more time this week, but bare w/ me...I will be a busy bee all around the city trying to get things done.  Luckily, I just received a text to meet up with the ladies for Happy Hour at Eddie V's so that will be my KICK for the rest of the week!  







ROCK a MAXI skirt...




during the day when running errands...
or at night to happy hour/dinner...
for a relaxing day of shopping...
making an enterance at a trendy event...
or just on a gorgeous day...


Image via thebeautifulandglammed.com


psss. Today is the last day for free standard shipping on any order over $150 @ INTERMIX!  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment