Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Spring 2011 Trends--->NY Magazine.



I've never been so excited for spring to roll around...TOP favorite trends for me are defiantly the sheer blouses and nude colors!!!  Get in shape ladies because trends seem to be A LOT more revealing this spring...I think I'm good on that (wink, wink).... :)  I also adore the bold clutches and flat platforms that graced the runways.  Spring will be fun, fun, FUNNNN!!! Very excited. Pumped..can't even wait...ohhhh and did I mention HOTTT pants???!...epic.


Naomi Campbell rockin' leather hot pants- Fashions Night Out celebrations.


Jason Wu/ Spring 2011 Collection- full of sheer blouses, high waisted pants & bold colors.


Mary-Kate Olsen looking spring fresh in white.


Gabrielle Union...gorgeous in all white boyfriend blazer at Nylon Mag/Express event.


Fendi/ Woven, bright multi-colored clutch.


CHANEL/Yellow velvet;  Acne/wooden platforms.



I never jump all over every trend I see...but I defiantly see what works for me & I make it my own.  Enough on trends.....sadly, this will be the last post for a couple of days because I just got back into town and have TONS to catch up on!  Happy week everyone. Keep it funky.  -stina.

No comments:

Post a Comment