Monday, January 3, 2011

If the MANOLO fits....

photo by: Lucy Van Pelt


Ok. So last night I had a dream that I was on my way to meet up with my best friend Nicole for lunch & we stopped by the Manolo Blahnik boutique located in New York near 5th Ave...sigh............and we walked out with about 10 pairs of Manolos.......legit!  Now that MUST have been a dream, which is really unfortunate (lol).  $550 and up...?? No worries because Manolos are classic, chic, very well made shoes...Italian leather, perfect fit & extremely comfortable!  Sometime in the future when I get married...I will have Manolos on my feet...no question about it!  So gorgeous.  My thing is...there is nothing better than a woman in a pair of beautiful shoes.........and with that said...

































           “You put high heels on and you change.”  ~Manolo Blahnik

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you know I love this post! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh I know right! What fashionable young lady doesn't love Manolos....Happy New Year gorge!

    ReplyDelete