Monday, January 24, 2011

FAUX.fuR.

"A man does not buy his wife a fur coat to keep her warm, but to keep her pleasant."
-Seymour Hicks




faux fur vest/Bebe
vneck tee/James Perse


Hopefully his quote (above) was referring to FAUX fur....anyway...so faux fur is here to stay and I love it...makes me feel so glamorous and pretty!! A friend of mine and I really share this love for faux fur pieces...and she knows who she is (shout out to @Eastluvswest)...not to mention it goes with so many other great pieces in the wardrobe i.e skinnies, high waisted leather skirts, leather skinny pants ect.  I have an amazing faux fur vest that I've been dying to wear that I got from Zara on a shopping trip to Houston last year.  Waiting for a fun event to wear it to!  We shall see...


Anyway gotta run...will post some fun pics of my fave stylish celebs in real/faux fur....can you tell which is which??? Anyway -I'm off to Starbucks to get some coffee...will clean my house a bit and then off to work around 1-ish...need to set up for the huge shoot that I'm having with my boss on Tues.  Tons to do today!...will be a long day of running around and getting things ready...but I'm very ready to impress my boss and do a killer job! 

Kim K
Amerie
Nicole Richie
Rachel Zoe 
Chanel Iman 
Kelly Rowland
Victoria Beckham
Rihanna
Ashley + Mary-Kate Olsen


faux.fur.fabuloussssness.

photo: Fashion chof


photo: Golestaneh- Street Style

Found this gorge pic of the Zara faux fur vest (minus the belt) that I bought on my shopping trip to Houston galleria last year.  I have yet to wear it BUT I will....

stay warm bunnies.
-stina

1 comment: