Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011.HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

NYE outfit/pumps/Steve Madden
crop high waisted pants/ARDEN B
off shoulder blouse/Helmut Lang
leather jacket/ARDEN B
clutch/BCBG Max Azria
jewelry/4ever21/Bebe/Betsy Johnson
nail polish/ Downtown LA-American Apparel


Had an amazing time with my family at a Nigerian party that was hosted by the Nigerian People's Association of San Antonio.  Fun stuff , great food, nice music && champagne of course!  :)  I brought 3 different outfits with me and decided against wearing my dress.  The weather was wayyyyy too cold for it and for once, I just didn't feel like being uncomfortable for fashion. lol. 

This morning I hung out with my fave couple, my bestest Sarah 'bilson' and her boyfriend Danny.  Danny made a delicious breakfast & I made some killer mimosas.  I think I may have been a bar tender in another life.  yummmmmmm!!!!  ;)

photo taken from my blackberry early this morning - sorry the quality isn't so hot.

So I've never made a New Year's resolution...and probably never will...but I do wish everyone good health, love, happiness and new fashionable duds that make you smile for the New Year :)  HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!!!! LIVE EACH DAY AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST....MAKE EVERY MOMENT COUNT...TAKE THE TIME TO TELL YOUR LOVED ONES THAT YOU LOVE THEM...ENJOY EVERY MOMENT!!!!

xo stina.






No comments:

Post a Comment