Monday, December 13, 2010

VOGUE'S BEST DRESSED 2010!!!!

After reading my VOGUE Bested Dressed Edition, I must say that I am happy with some of the celebrities that graced the list for 2010.  A couple of my favorite celebs made the list and those happen to be my personal fashion icons that I look to for fashion inspiration.  Of course Blake Lively from Gossip Girl made it!!! Yaaaaay! Go Serena :)  SJP made the cut...and why wouldn't she with her iconic roll as Carrie from Sex and the City.  Alexa Chung who knocks it out of the park w/ her outfit choices and our powerful first lady Michelle Obama with her chic, classic style putting J Crew at the top of their game!  Other faves were Liya Kebede and Kate Moss -gorguussssss super models.  I'm really happy that some models made it...One that didn't make that cut was Chanel Iman...but they had a gorgeous picture of her in a gold Micheal Kors frock....I about died when I saw her in it for the Met Costume Institute ball.  They also had a spread on Natalia Vodianova (LOVE her) and Michaela Bercu.  Really, VOGUE used to be all about the super models until recently when the celeb craze hit the scene.  I do feel that some others should have made the list such as Nicole Richie,Naomi Campbell, Victoria Beckham and Charlize Theron...but no worries..there is always next year!

Chic.Sophisticated.Fashion forward.loves it.

Random pics of best dressed 2010...not everyone is included. 



Blake Lively 

 Liya Kebede

Sarah Jessica Parker

Michelle Obama

Alexa Chung

Kate Moss

Sienna Miller

Jessica Biel

Lady Gaga




happy monday all.






No comments:

Post a Comment