Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SPRING GOODIESSSS.

Even though we are dead in the middle of winter...the fashion world is already shooting for their spring collections and campaigns...and I'm right there with them!!  I didn't intend on writing a post today because I have quite a bit to do but this will be short and sweet.  I came across some spring goodies that I can't wait to snatch up when the weather gets warmer...



    Stella McCartney
        Classic Falabella Chain Link Tote
            (this is why INTERMIX is my most favorite store!!)



H&M spring 2011 collection.
This top will be mine!!!  So feminine and sexy.  From Yara This chick's got style!



                        Giuseppe Zanotti @ Intermix
                                                      Gold leather Sequined Strappy flats
                                                                       




     Tom Ford  'Nico' 
These are amazing!!! I get most of my sunglasses from SOLSTICE.     
  

Aldo 'Donilon'

Can't wait...one word..PERFECTION. Wedges are my favorite..so comfortable & street chic...they have a very European look to them which is what I always go for.  New York/European street edge is what I call it.  @ Aldo.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment