Monday, December 6, 2010

RAWWWWRRR!!!!



Current mood: Leopard. I'm obsessed. If you know me, then you know my personal style is more laid back with neutrals, minimal accessories & a killer pair of heels or chill pair of chucks/sandals depending on the weather. Lately, I have been very into animal print...especially LEOPARD and I'm loving it! I went to Houston this past weekend and got plenty of compliments on my leopard print top that I found in San Antonio at a boutique called Robertson BLVD. Great hidden treasure near Stone Oak for amazing accessories and one of a kind designer duds. Looks like celebs everywhere are loving this look as well...what is not to love...really???  I feel like it brings out my inner sexy :) It has this tough, bad girl-esque feel to it and I can't stay away....leopard.wild.crazy.sexy.cool.LOVES. Photo taken this past weekend in Houston at Uptown Sushi. Amazing food & wine...beautiful ambiance.  Will def. return...with my man next time ;)


                         
Appetizers/Lobster & shrimp rolls, Wonton Spider
Sushi/ 7& 1/2 roll
Wine of choice/ Moscato


Ohhhhhh NA NA...!

'RiRi' feelin' hella cool in an old ELLE spread rockin' the leopard...genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment