Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hope everyone had a FABULOUS CHRISTMAS!!!!

So Christmas day/night was amazing.  Family, friends, food....good wine...I mean really, what more can a fashionista like myself ask for??? Super Christmas...minus the fact that my mom is not here yet...but she will be here in 2 days!!!! The life of a US soldier...SO PROUD OF YOU MOM and the many sacrifices that you have made for our country!!! We love & miss you sooo much, Christmas was not the same without you, but we did keep our promise and made it a great Christmas anyway in your favor!  My sister Simone and I SHUT THE KITCHEN DOWN!!! Everything tasted top notch & now we can always say we cooked Christmas dinner in 2010 and did an amazing job! Thanks mom, you taught us well :)

sweater/Express
v-neck tee/James Perse
jeans/True Religions

Christmas breakfast by ME.
[delish!]
A glimpse of Christmas dinner
off shoulder top/Trouve
sequin jacket/Alice + Olivia
sunnies/Raybans
nail polish/Hunter-American Apparel




2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my Christmas was great...hope you had a fabulous Christmas !

    ReplyDelete