Tuesday, December 28, 2010

'HIGH waisted' kicked 'low rises' BUTT!

I have a new found love for high waisted jeans!  When I was shopping with my boyfriend back home this past weekend, I came across the most perfect high waisted skinny jeans I've ever seen....once I put them on...I got REALLY excited.  Can't wait to wear them out!  I will defiantly be buying another pair soon...probably a pair of black ones that I saw at Arden B.  I found my new jeans at Marciano which is pretty surprising because I don't really shop there but they usually have pretty stylish, affordable, edgy fashions so I typically get drawn in to browse around for just a peek.  Unfortunately, my jeans are not online, but I found some online that are very similar to the ones that I purchased in a different wash.  Mine are a darker, 'off' black wash.  So chic & super stylish, love the high fashion look...fits my body perfectly!  You have to be pretty confident to wear high waisted jeans because they fit like a glove.  I felt like I belonged back in Paris somewhere, with bright, red pumps on...being fabulous, doing nothing at all...with a VOGUE in hand and latte in the other...lounging around at the Cafe de Flore..people watching ...........sigh...soon and very soon...

7 For All Mankind Blue 'Gwenevere' High Wasted Skinny Jean



Looks like HOLLYWOOD is rockin' the high wasted look as well...one word, FABULOUS.



Lovessss.















No comments:

Post a Comment