Friday, December 24, 2010

GRACE KELLY.

Thank you to my friend Destiny for my amazing 'early' Christmas gift.  She gave me a book on the chic, iconic and very beautiful Grace KellyFashion icon.Oscar-winning actress.Princess of Monaco.  When we went to brunch last Sunday at Taverna she said that when she saw the book it reminded her of me because of Grace Kelly's classic style & presence.  Amazing, so excited.  I am all about books and magazines especially if they have to do with fashion icons, designers, art and music...these are collectors items for me that I keep for years and years.  Means so much.  Thanks again Dest.  fabulous gift.  lovesss.



"Hollywood amuses me.  Holier-than-thou for the public and unholier-than-the devil in reality" ~Grace Kelly




s/n:  Brunch @ Taverna is amazing...I am never disappointed when I go so I had to take Dest along with me...had a fabulous time..great convo, yummy mimosas and the food was GREAT.  




No comments:

Post a Comment