Wednesday, December 8, 2010

feelin' HELLA cool...

Kanye & Lady G



CAT EYESSS...on my mind!!

OK.  I never ever leave my home w/ out my sunnies...and my designer of choice is usually always Christian DIOR...but I do have a mass collection filled with CHANEL, Dolce & Gabbana, Marc Jacobs and Tom Ford just to name a few.  Yes, I have a problem when it comes to sunglasses..please don't judge me..but they will be on my face rain, snow, sun and shine!  I added a couple of sunnies this season to my collection recently, but my absolute FAVE are my new oversized Ray-ban wayfarers (that I've been trying to track down for a while)Its so important for me to choose frames that are comfortable and exude my own personal sense of style.  I heart my Ray-bans...they make me happy and I think I rock them pretty well, dontcha think?  :) :)



sunnies/ Raybans
v-neck tee/James Perse
studded cardigan/ BCBG Max Azria


 
I hardly switch up sunnies when I'm stuck on one pair...so when I'm sick to death of these, I will switch it up to the cat eyes...I saw these today and fell so in love.  Cat eyes, in my opinion, are defiantly the new Jackie Os.

  Christian Dior Bagatelle sunnies. retail value- $345


heart you boo. i do, i do, i do, i do-ooooo.  :)  lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment