Monday, November 1, 2010

SAN ANTONIO FASHION WEEEEEEK!

&& THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME.........


The city limits of SA, Texas will be having their fashion week for the second time around throughout this week. (Nov 1-6)   I am originally from San Antonio so I will be attending most of the events that are being hosted.  Some people that I know will be involved in fashion week-sa so it will be great seeing familiar faces.  I will be in and out of Austin this week.....so catch me if you can!!  I'm very excited.  The first event tonight is the fashion week kick off party.  DRESS TO GET NOTICED!....bring out your most fabulous duds AND put your best fashion foot forward.....more on fashion week-sa to come, so stay TUNED.....

1 comment:

  1. Sooo FUN!!! You're gonna have a BLAST!!! Take a lot of pics. Love ya!! :)

    ReplyDelete