Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ladies POINT your TOES!


Back in 07' when the pointed toe shoe was a hott trend on the runway, I wore my BCBGs (pictured above) to death and always got compliments on them......flashing forward to 10'/11', to my surprise...they are BACK! .......I was always a fan of the pointed toe because when I lived in Europe, the fashionistas on the street were constantly rockin' them with their trench coats and pencil skirts, Starbucks in hand and Jackie O sunnies on their faces...I wanted to be just like them....one day.  I love how high fashion pointed toe shoes can make an outfit look without even really trying.  A perfect excuse for me to wear some tomorrow on my happyhr date w/ the ladies!  Not these pictured of course (LOL), but I do have some in mind that are so chic, stand out and make me feel super fabulous!  That's what matters...right???


Alexa Chung is defiantly a fashion icon in my eyes...here she is @ Chloe killin' it!....look at these pointed toe, studded shoes...the one thing I love about this girl and her exquisite style is that she always seems to mix and match feminine with masculine pieces and it works for her!  She is not afraid to push the boundaries of fashion and I'm always excited to see what she has on when she steps out in the scene.


Ohhhhhhhh CIARA!....why do you always look absolutely flawless???? From your hair and make-up, down to your DSquared2 jacket from the fall 2010 collection, she always seems to knock it out of the park!  Her shoes are a MUST HAVE...Christian Louboutin patent leather pumps.  All I can say about Ciara is...automatic, supersonic, hypnotic, funky fresh!!! LOVEES her && her style visions (or should I say her STYLIST's style visions...hehe.)

[Christian Louboutin patent leather pumps]



Here are a couple of designer pointed toe styles for 2010/11' that I put together...to the left are Christian Dior thigh high boots, middle; Louis Vuitton wooden heels, right; Burberry Prorsum thigh high boots.

.....and if you must opt for flats on a comfortable day...these are super cute:
I have seen pointed toe heels/boots/flats all over the place, at many shoe stores for great steals such as Bakers, ALDO, Steve Madden and DSW just to name a few.



4 comments:

  1. I love pointed toe shoes, glad I'll be able to dust a few of mine off now lol. This was a very good blog article, a definite like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS....thats the best thing about fashion...you can store things away one season and bring them back out the following seasons to come...fashion is always changing, glad you enjoyed the post. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that this is back!! I have a pair that are begging to be worn. :)

    Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy that you liked the post...everyone seems to be excited that the pointed toe is BACK!....and stronger than ever :) thnk u for also following!

    ReplyDelete