Friday, November 5, 2010

by George TRUNK SHOW viewing:


Chic, feminine, flowy, minimal && edgy is how I can describe the boutique by George here in Austin, TX.  Those are words to definitely describe my own personal style & I feel that's exactly why I'm always in complete 'awe' when I walk through the doors of by George......sigh.........Today I attended the trunk show for Steven Alan where his fall, holiday and spring line were on display.  I would say his line is absolutely gorgeous....properly executed pieces....would literally kill for his line to be hanging in my closet!  BRAVO!!!


Here are a couple of pulls that were chosen for me....very cool.  I was fortunate enough to try on some pieces that are carried by by George, including the red dress from Steven Alan's holiday collection to the far right.  Check out the pieces below...

tank/Forever21 (my own)
leather jacket/Luxe Apothetique (my own)
bandage skirt/Current Elliot


LOVED this look--very sexy yet classy.



This look was my favorite.  The dress is nude in color...so beautifulllll by Haute hippie.  I especially love the metallic detailing ..perfect silhouette on my body.



dress/Steven Alan -holiday collection
leather jacket/Luxe Apothetique (my own)

This look screams glam on Rodeo dr... shopping somewhere..being fabulous and not caring!  Went ahead and threw on the leather for a more edgier look..more my style.

leather crop pants/Current Elliot
tank/Forever21 (my own)
crop tweed jacket/Current Elliot

Fell in love w/ this outfit!  This outfit inspiration geared towards what I would want to wear on a chill, low key dinner date with my boyfriend...Loved the tweed jacket...had a very CHANEL-esque feel to it.



Visit by George if you can!  Happy weekend to all.  Ciao!









5 comments:

  1. AMAZING...Love the outfits!!! You are so pretty! Work it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED that Haute Hippie dress in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Bri...thanks babe, the outfits were phenomenal! && Dawnie you can find the Haute hippie dress at by George on N Lamar for a little over $1000.00. Glad you all enjoyed the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nude was my fav too! & the next best was the one w/ the leather pants. Great minds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tash-very great minds! Keep peepin the high fashion for me in NY...ill be there soon to join you for a visit...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete