Thursday, October 21, 2010

SEQUINS!!! ROCK it day OR nite!



I LOVE sequins ALMOST as much as I love feathers....I found some fierce snap shots of a couple of MY favorite celebs  rockin' the sequins trend for the fall! ONE WORD------> GLAMOROUS!  (found my sequins beanie above @ Forever21...I got SO many compliments on it.) sequins beanie , great steal for this fall.


Audrina Patridge looks gorgeous in her sequins mini at the MTV music awards...doesn't look like shes missing the Hills that much..!


In love with Chanel Iman's sequins mini with her red hot CHANEL chain handbag!


How gorgeous is supermodel, fashion ICON Naomi Campbell in this Dolce & Gabbana mini??  FIERCE this woman!!!


Nicole Richie! My FAV, looks super chic in her Witchery jacket & skinnes...I want this jacket NOW!


tOP model Eva is so stunning in this feather+sequins COMBO: Falguni and Shane mini. I LOVE, love, luuuuve this mini on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment