Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Obsession du Jour:Vince Camuto Fall Footwear....stina is OBSESSED!!!! ....literally!

Obsession du Jour:Vince Camuto Fall Footwear



whowhatwear is a website that I have to check each and everyday to keep up w/ whats IN....and whats OUT! (click on my picture where I am wearing furrr to be taken to whowhatwear.com) Love, love, LOVE this website...today its all about BOOOOTS! My favorite boot this season for sure is the thigh high boot. I was able to pick up a pair of MISS ME thigh high boots during my recent trip (August 10') to ATL and I can NOT wait until I wear them out in the city!


Photo above taken last fall 2009 ....

oversized sweater:: Arden b.
long sleeve:: James Perse
skinnies:: True Religions
boots:: Chinese Laundry
handbag:: Balenciaga
aviator sunnies:: Christian Dior

No comments:

Post a Comment